Frequently Asked Questions
Please read our FAQ before sending us a message.
To place an order on indica-jewelry.com, follow these steps:
- Browse the website and select the products you wish to purchase by adding them to your shopping cart.
- When you have finished shopping, click on the shopping cart icon to review your order.
- Check that the items in your cart are correct and make any necessary changes.
- Click on the “Proceed to checkout” button.
- Enter your billing and shipping information, as well as your payment details.
- Review your order and ensure that all of the information is correct.
- Click on the “Place order” button to submit your order.
You will receive a confirmation email once your order has been successfully placed. If you have any issues or questions while placing your order, please don’t hesitate to contact customer service for assistance.
At the time of purchase on indica-jewelry.com, you will typically have the option to choose from several different shipping methods. These may include standard, expedited, or express shipping options.
The available shipping methods and their associated costs will be displayed during the checkout process, and you will be able to select the shipping method that best meets your needs and budget.
It’s important to note that the shipping method you choose will affect the delivery time of your order. Standard shipping is usually the least expensive option, but it may take longer for your order to arrive. Expedited or express shipping options may be more expensive, but they may result in faster delivery times.
If you have any specific questions about the shipping methods available for your order, please contact customer service for more information. They will be able to provide you with details about the different shipping options and their associated costs.
If an order is in the queue, it means that it is waiting to be processed and shipped. This can occur for a number of reasons, such as:
- The item(s) in the order is currently out of stock and needs to be restocked before the order can be shipped.
- The order is being held for further verification or review.
- There are delays in the shipping process, such as issues with the shipping carrier or unexpected weather conditions.
If your order is in the queue, it is important to keep in mind that it has not yet been shipped and may take additional time to be processed and delivered. If you have any concerns about the status of your order, you can contact customer service for more information. They will be able to provide you with an update on the status of your order and let you know when it is expected to be shipped.
Please read more details about the Order Cancellation
Shipment to APOs can take up to 40-45 days to be delivered. Please note that once your parcel has entered the army area, we will not be able to update the status of shipping for security reasons.
Whether VAT (Value-Added Tax) will be charged on your order will depend on the country you are located in and the specific products you are purchasing.
In general, VAT is a tax that is applied to the sale of goods and services within the European Union (EU). If you are located within the EU and purchasing goods from a company within the EU, VAT will generally be applied to your order. If you are located outside of the EU or purchasing goods from a company outside of the EU, VAT will not typically be applied.
However, there may be other factors that affect whether VAT is applied to your order, such as the value of the goods being purchased or the type of goods being purchased. It is always best to check with the retailer or with your local tax authorities for specific information on VAT and other taxes that may be applicable to your order.
If your tracking number is not working, there could be a few reasons for this. Some possible explanations include:
- The tracking information has not yet been updated: It may take a few days for the tracking information to be updated after your order has been shipped. If the tracking number is not showing any information, try checking back later to see if the information has been updated.
- The tracking number was entered incorrectly: If the tracking number is not working, it is possible that it was entered incorrectly. Double-check the tracking number to make sure it is correct, and contact customer service if you believe there may be an issue with the tracking number.
- The package is being shipped with a different carrier: If the tracking number is not working and you are using a third-party shipping service, it is possible that the package is being shipped with a different carrier. In this case, you may need to check with the carrier directly to obtain tracking information.
If you are still experiencing issues with your tracking number after checking these potential causes, please don’t hesitate to contact customer service for assistance. They will be able to help you track your package and resolve any issues you may be experiencing.
You can email firstname.lastname@example.org for timely assistance. Thank you.
At indica-jewelry.com, we accept a variety of payment methods to make it convenient for our customers to make purchases. Some of the payment methods we accept include:
- Credit cards: We accept most major credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
- Debit cards: We also accept debit cards that are linked to a checking or savings account.
- Online payment platforms: We may also accept payment through online platforms such as PayPal or Apple Pay.
- Other forms of payment: Depending on the country and region, we may also accept other forms of payment, such as bank transfers or cash on delivery.
The available payment methods will be displayed during the checkout process, and you will be able to select the payment method that best meets your needs. If you have any questions about the payment methods we accept, please don’t hesitate to contact customer service for more information.
At indica-jewelry.com, we take the security of our customers’ personal information very seriously. We have implemented a number of measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
Some of the measures we take to protect your personal information include:
- Using secure servers and encryption to transmit sensitive information, such as credit card numbers and personal information.
- Implementing strict access controls to ensure that only authorized personnel has access to your personal data.
- Regularly reviewing and updating our security measures to stay current with the latest best practices.
While no system is completely secure, we take every precaution to protect your personal data and ensure that it is handled responsibly. If you have any concerns about the security of your personal information, please don’t hesitate to contact us for more information.